Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A New Life

It's been a week or so since I have blogged and I miss the exchange here and sharing my updates with you.  I am down 40+ lbs.  I have learned to not get on the scale everyday as my weight loss is a healthy consistent decline.  

The last week or so I have reserved the right to eat a burger or two and indulge at Sauced.  I have balanced that with better decisions and I use both Fibo-Trim and Carb-Ease when necessary.  I am staying consistent on the MNS 3, Meal Replacement Shakes, Catalyst, and Spark.  I also use the Chocolate Peanut Butter Meal Replacement Bars for lunch on the run.  I am 2/3 of the may to my goal.  I will start my next challenge on July 1 and I plan to reach my goal by the end of the challenge.  It amazes me that I am dropping 8-10 lbs per month and completely changing how I operate.  I am excited and loving life.

If you are ready to start your challenge call me today!  I can get you started ASAP!  Let's Do this!
469.446.5131


No comments:

Post a Comment