Thursday, March 29, 2012

Before and After

Friends, I want to thank many of you for your encouraging comments.  I am 82 days in and 32 pounds lighter.  Below is a video update.  I hope you will join me on my next Challenge, starting April 9, 2012.

We will have a mixer here at our house Monday April 2 at 7pm.  I promise we will keep it close to 30 minutes.  This is 30 minutes that can change your life.  It definitely has mine.  My friends Steven and Daisy Greek will be here to help me share the story of the products and the exciting opportunities here with Advocare.  

Below is a video and a before and after picture.  I look forward to you joining us!






                                                            Before - January 8, 2012


                                                        82 Days Later - March 29, 2012

1 comment:

  1. wow, its amazing to see the change in your before and after photo. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete