Thursday, March 15, 2012

Update - Great News!!

I am happy to report that I am now down 25lbs!  Someone actually called me skinny the other day.  Then I got on the scale with my Wii Fit Plus and found out I am still Obese :(.  But I am getting closer and closer to my healthy goals.

People have asked me what I have been doing after the 24 Day Challenge.  It's been pretty simple.

  • 2 Sparks a day 1 first thing in the morning and 1 mid-afternoon.  I still do not care for Cokes.  I have tried them and I no longer like them....this is weird but VERY good.
  • Meal Replacement Shake every morning.  Chocolate is my favorite.  I have had a couple breakfast meetings were I ate a meal but I really like my MRS.
  • I have stayed on the MNS products.  I have tried MNS E and MNS C.  I think the MNS 3 is best for me but I must say the MNS C makes a difference in appetite control.  If appetite is an issue for you I HIGHLY RECOMMEND the MNS C.  The MNS E is good but I am good on Energy.
  • Still making better choices eating but I have relaxed on the diet.  I ate at Sauced 3 times last week...but I made better choices twice and only "went off the reservation" once.
I am feeling great.  My brother and sister started their 24 day challenge last week and my father in law starts on Monday.  Get ready to join us.  We are starting a group challenge on Monday April 9, 2012 right after Easter. Just in time to shed a few pounds and inches before summertime.  Call me if you have any questions.  I am looking forward to helping you make the same change I am making.  469.446.5131

No comments:

Post a Comment