Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Making Progress

It took a week or so but I have busted through the 225lb mark and I am no weighing in at 224.  That is a total of 22 lbs lost since January 8.  I am on a consistent workout schedule, inspired to workout early each morning by a new friend.  I am using the Wii Fit Plus and it is good to be in a routine!

My brother and my sister have started their 24 Day Challenges.  I look forward to sharing their results and experience soon.  If you want to look better, feel better and perform better we will be starting the next 24 Day Challenge as a group on April 8, 2012.  If you want to shed a few pounds before summer gets here this is YOUR chance to take control and start to shed the pounds and lose the inches.

If you want to know more call me at 469.446.5131 or email me at johnpmuzyka@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment