Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 1

Started the Challenge today.  Updates will be a little different this time.

I am doing the Citrus Fiber Drink n the Herbal Cleanse this time.  I definitely like the Peaches and Creme best but the Citrus was not as bad as I remembered from the 1st challenge.

My goal is to lose 15 lbs this time.  I am really excited t do the challenge again.  This is another step to being healthy and fit.  I am so thankful to be ding this with Shana and excited that our friends and family are joining us.

                 End of Last Challenge      TODAY

Right Arm             14"                         14"
Shoulders             45"                         44"
Chest                  44.5"                     43.75"
Waist                    43"                       42.5"                 
Hips                      41"                      40.25"
Right Thigh          22.5"                      23"
Right Calf              16"                        16"


Ready for Bootcamp tomorrow at 5:30am!


No comments:

Post a Comment