Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 8 on the 24 DC

Loving Challenge #3.  I have talked to several people have asked about the eating plan trying to understand how it can be done.  I thought I would share real quick how this week went for me.  This past week I ate at the following restaurants.
Chipotle - Chicken Bowl
Houlihan's - Spinach Salad with Grilled Chicken
Sauced - Grilled Tenders and Sauteed Vegetables
Chipotle - Chicken Bowl
Sonic - Grilled Chicken Wrap - only "negative" was the tortilla

  • I am eating 3 meals and 2 snacks. 
  • Breakfast has been the Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake!  
  • Snacks have been nectarines, grapes, apple, banana, plums, almonds, and pistachios.
  • If you need other meal suggestions contact us for some of Shana's recipes.
I am taking 12 Catalyst each day(4, 3x's per day).  Love my Catalyst.

If you are looking to lose weight or gain energy call me about what program will best fit you.  469-446-5131 or email me at john@advocarefrisco.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment