Saturday, July 7, 2012

Ready to Start 24 Day Challenge #3

Tomorrow I start my THIRD 24 Day Challenge.  I have been ready to start the cleanse since last week.  The neat thing about the 24 Day Challenge is while it is helping me lose a bunch of weight it is so much more than a weight loss program.  Since the end of my last challenge I have been able to eat  a normal diet, my new normal and I have maintained my weight.  At the end of the last challenge I weighed in at 207 lbs.  Today I am at 206 lbs.

I have completely changed how I operate and because of that I can still enjoy all the foods that I love.  My goal on this challenge is to lose 15 lbs and get under the 200lb mark.  I am excited to start the Herbal Cleanse tomorrow.

If you are ready to gain energy or lose weight and inches join us and take the 24 Day Challenge!

www.advocarefrisco.com

No comments:

Post a Comment