Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February is Done! March will be huge!

As February comes to an end, I am reflecting on the amazing transformation that started some 52 days ago.  I have lost 21lbs.  5 of those came in the second half of February.  In that same time I celebrated my 35th Birthday 3 times, had Valentines day, attended the Opening of the New Sauced Wings n More in Allen, and received our small order of Girl Scout Cookies.

My heating habits have changed and I really enjoy working out now.  As I have said before I am amazed that I no longer have a desire for soft drinks.  In fact this week I decided to have a glass of Coke and I poured it out because I did not care for it.  This is AWESOME!

I am aiming to lose 10lbs in March and I will start my 2nd 24 Day Challenge on April 8, 2012.  I am inviting all my friends to join me on the challenge in April.  If you are ready to look better, feel better, and perform better please call me so You can join me.  Summer is coming and I know many are ready to shed a few pounds or get the energy they need to make it thru the summer.

I have a limited number of the Trim Plus Challenge which retails today at $256 for a Special price of $220.  These will not last long!  First Come First Serve!  

Call me at 469.446.5131, Facebook Me, or email me at johnpmuzyka@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment