Thursday, December 6, 2012

Performance Elite Day 4

Well today was not  ideal.  I have been battling a cold and today it whipped me.  I woke up early but decided to get a little extra rest.  I delayed my workout until 8:00am.
I had a warm Mandarin Orange Spark and took O2 Gold at 7am.  I also took some Dayquil.
At 7:45am I took my Catalyst and Pro20.
Today's P90X workout was Yoga and it was an hour and a half workout.   Due to time I only did 30 minutes.  Yoga's okay but I was underwhelmed.  I agree it is a workout but it was not my favorite.
After my workout I had the Vanilla Post Workout Recovery Shake for the first time...AWESOME!  I also took some CitriZinc and Omegaplex.
Work was busy and I missed a morning snack.
Business Lunch at Mexican food place.  I had Tamales and way too many Chips.
3pm - Fruit Punch Spark and Catalyst
6pm - Dinner Grilled Chicken, Green Beans and Corn - Took Omegaplex and Joint Promotion

Winding down for the night.  I took some ImmunoGuard after Dinner. Not a PE Challenge product but it is a great product from the Well line.  Will take Nighttime Recovery and head to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment