Friday, December 7, 2012

Performance Elite Day 5

I hope today is the last Day of this Cold.  I have battled for a few days and I'm ready for it to take a hike.

Today was Shoulders and Back and Ab Ripper on P90X.  While P90X is a good intense workout I am very EXCITED about the New AdvoCare 24 for 72 Workout DVD's.  Today's workout on P90X was an hour and fifteen minutes.  I had to skip part of the workout.  Can't wait to get the videos and add to my next 24 Day Challenge!

6:30am - Took O2 Gold and Muscle Strength with Spark
7:15am - Pro20 and Catalyst
7:30am - Workout for a little over an hour
8:35am - Vanilla Post Workout Recovery Shake - I sure do like the Vanilla!
12:00pm - Lunch - Special meal - Grilled Cheese with Pork on the sandwich.  Yes I had fries! oops!
3:00pm - Snack - Pro20
6:00pm - Dinner - Chicken Tenders and Fries.  Again not a part of the diet.  All this working out makes me think I can eat like I used to.  I did regret it afterwards.
9:30pm - Had to work off that food - I previewed Kenpo X, tomorrow's P90X workout.  I did a little more than half of it.  I like the Kenpo X.

Tonight I am going to try Sleep Works and hopefully a good nights sleep will lose this cold!

24 for 72 COMING 1.1.13

No comments:

Post a Comment