Monday, December 10, 2012

Performance Elite Day 8

Busy week.  I am in the Gift of Christmas at Prestonwood Baptist Church.  Late night rehearsals started Sunday and every night this week.  This week will be full and work is busy too.  I won't have time for every workout this week.  Can't wait for hose 24 minute workouts.

Today I woke up at 4:20 and took O2 Gold and Muscle Strength and Spark
5:00am I had a Pro20 and Catalyst
Did P90X Core Synergistics.  It's a great workout.
Post workout I had a Rehydrate Gel and a Vanilla Post Workout Recovery Shake
7:30am Leptilean
8:15am - Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake, Omegaplex
Noon - Advocare Meal Replacement Bar
3:30pm - Catalyst
4:45pm - Fruit Punch Spark
5:15pm - Chicken Fajitas on Corn Tortillas
Bedtime after midnight - Nighttime recovery

Busy Week! I appreciate you all reading these posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment