Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lean in 13 Day 3 Update

We are just about done with Day 3 of the Lean in 13.  Monday I started at 209 and I am now down to 205!  I am really starting to fill slim!  I feel great working out, walking and taking the great products!

I am taking MNS E,this is the Metabollic Nutritional System that focuses on Energy.  Knowing I would be eating less I wanted to make sure I had plenty of Energy.  I am also enjoying adding in the Muscle Gain Shake and of course I am taking Catalyst.

I also got results from my Physical from the doctor today.  I am so excited to see the doctor say the results were EXCELLENT!  It is good to know that I am doing as good as I feel.  I feel like a new person.  In January I was just under 250lbs and now I am almost down to do 200lbs.  Love my New Life.

If you want to join our team or want more info on Advocare products and the business opportunity feel free to call me at 469.446.5131 or email me at johnpmuzyka@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment