Saturday, May 12, 2012

Starting Lean in 13 on Monday

Well the last week has been a great time celebrating with friends from out of town and enjoying a few foods that I have been avoiding.  The beautiful thing about my new lifestyle is that while I still get to eat the things I like, I no longer care to eat in excess.  My eating habits and physical activity have changed for the better.

Monday, Shana and I will start the Lean in 13 Program with Advocare.  This incorporates SparkCatalyst, Thermoplus, the Meal Replacement Shakes, and the MNS 3 system.  I am also going to incorporate the Muscle Gain Shake to build muscle.

This program is for those looking to tone and trade fat for muscle.  If you would like to join us, call me.  If you are already on a consistent workout regimen this plan will go well with your exercise habits.

469.446.5131
John


No comments:

Post a Comment