Sunday, May 20, 2012

What are you doing and What is Advocare?

So many people are asking the question, What are you doing to lose weight?  I tell them about the 24 day challenge.  This has been life changing for my life and health.  The awesome thing is that I am changing my health but also changing my financial future by developing a Plan B income.

I could write alot but I would rather share this great video with you.  Take a few minutes and watch this video.  After watching give me a call and let's set a time to meet and get you on product or help set you on the path to building a plan B income on the side.

Click on the link below to see this GREAT VIDEO!
http://www.advocaretraining.com/index.php?/component/option,com_webplayer/Itemid,219/view,default/wid,2/

Then call me at 469.446.5131.

No comments:

Post a Comment