Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 10 Log

What a great day! I weighed in at 209 today which is a total of 37 pounds.  Finished the Herbal Cleanse today.  The Peaches n Cream Fiber Drink was great.
Woke up and had a Mandarin Orange Spark, 3 Catalyst and Probiotic Restore
30 mins later - Peaches n Cream Fiber Drink
Breakfast - Chocolate MRS and 2 Omegaplex
AM Snack - Citrus Spark, just a few nuts
Lunch - Chipotle - Soft Tacos on Corn tortilla, chicken, brown rice, black beans Smoked Chipotle Tabasco
PM Snack - V16 Energy Drink, Almonds and  3 Catalyst
Dinner - Twisted Tortilla - Soft Tacos again, Corn Tortilla, Steak, brown rice, black beans, corn

I did not drink enough water today.  I forgot my water bottle today.  I can feel a difference.  Ready for the WOW phase starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment