Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 5 Log

It was an early morning as I had a prayer breakfast to attend at 6:30am.
Woke up and had a Spark, 3 Catalyst, and Probiotic Restore
On my way to the breakfast I had my Chocolate MRS and 2 Omegaplex
AM Snack - Banana
Lunch - Went to Chipotle and had Chicken tacos on corn tortillas with black beans and brown rice
PM Snack - Cherry Spark, 3 Catalyst followed by 2 Hard Boiled Eggs lightly salted
Dinner - I had the Key West Shrimp Wrap at Bakers Brothers.  It had Shrimp, Brown Rice, and basalmic Vinegar on a Spinach Tortilla....I had them leave off the lettuce, onion, and advocado.
Forgot my Omegaplex at dinner.
This evening I took 3 more Catalyst and had some fresh popped popcorn as a treat.  I think I am going to step for 30 minutes while watching the Mavs.

The weekend is here.  Hope to get some good workouts in!

No comments:

Post a Comment