Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 2 Log

I know I'm not supposed to weigh in but I did and already I am back to 216.  That is down 2 lbs from yesterday.  I know that is mostly water weight after eating Mexican food on Sunday.  All that salt will do it every time.
Woke up and had a Spark and 3 Catalyst
Had another Peaches n Cream Fiber Drink...Best kept secret in Advocare!
Breakfast - Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake and 2 Omegaplex
AM Snack - Banana and Mixed Nuts
Lunch - time got away from me and lunch ended up being an Apple and mixed nuts
PM Snack - Fruit Punch Spark and 30 mins later some Cashews, 3 Catalyst
Dinner - Dinner was on the run and split on either side of baseball practice.
             Before Practice - Ham in a whole wheat tortilla - the tortilla was off the plan
             After Practice - Crock Pot Chicken tacos san taco.  Chicken, black beans, and corn
2 Omegaplex
45 mins later 3 Catalyst
Exercised for 45 minutes with Wii Free Step

Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment