Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 6 log

Wow today was a long, busy day.  Let's see if I can remember everything.
Started early with a Fruit Punch Spark, 3 Catalyst and Probiotic Restore
Had a Chocolate MRS on the way out the door to our baseball game. Also had 2 Omegaplex
After Baseball we stopped by the hospital to meet Kylie Grace Willett before taking Jaden to his soccer game.  Did not eat a snack but I did have a Fruit Punch Rehydrate.
Stopped at Sauced and ran into some friends.  I had grilled tenders with a little bit of Hickory Powder on the side.  I also had the Sauteed Vegetables without Butter.
Came home to mow the yard and had a Spark before hand.  After mowing I had a Hard Boiled Egg and a few Macadamia Nuts.
Dinner was off the plan since we went to the FC Dallas game.  I had a hot dog and popcorn with water.
About to wrap up the day with the Herbal Cleanse Tablets.

We were on the move all day and had a lot of things going on but I was still able to make good choices and had plenty of energy throughout the day.  It was a really great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment