Sunday, April 29, 2012

Days 18-21

Wow! I don't know what happened but I guess we have been busy and I have been away from the computer enough to not blog.  As of Friday I was down to 206.9 which is down 40 lbs from Day 1 on January 8.  Since that I have been a little off the diet and am up a few pounds.  That is the beauty of this great adventure!  I have made a significant change in my routine that a couple days of not so great diet actually motivates me to get back on the horse and EAT HEALTHY.

I had a great Spinach Salad today at Corner Bakery!  Bet you never thought I would say that.

I have a physical scheduled for Wednesday where I am looking forward to seeing my doctors reaction.  I took my blood pressure again and it is great and I am on my way to getting under 200lbs!

If you want to lose some weight, gain energy, and take control of your health call me today.  We have an event Thursday night in Frisco and Sunday afternoon at our house!  We have had 4 friends join us this weekend!  Join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment