Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 4 Log

Today, inspired by a couple of friends, I decided I was going to run 3 miles.  I ran/walked 3.25 miles in 42 minutes.  I ran the majority of the time and looking back I probably could have run the whole thing.  It was a great workout.
Woke up and has a Mandarin Orange Spark, 3 Catalyst and Probiotic Restore
In Prep for my workout I took O2 Gold
Breakfast - Chocolate MRS and 2 Omegaplex
AM Snack - 2 Boiled Eggs
Lunch - Had a lunch meeting where Corner Bakery sandwiches were ordered.  I had the Mom's Roasted Chicken and only ate the Chicken and Tomatoes.  I had a fruit cup and GAVE AWAY the Chips and Cookie.
PM Snack - Mango Strawberry Spark, Catalyst and 2 Rice Cakes
Dinner - Steak, Fresh Green Beans, and Grilled Squash and Zucchini - 2 Omegaplex

Had a headache late today and I think it was due to not drinking enough water today.  Must remember to drink plenty of water.  I am enjoying working out daily on this challenge.  Feeling Great and Losing Weight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment