Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Blessing Today - Who is He to you today?

As I splurged this week and overate, I reflected on the role food has played in my life.  Food has been my addiction, the thing that I use in excess.  Really not any different than an alcoholic drinking too much.

As I drove Ethan to school this morning we listened to He Is by the Prestonwood Choir and Michael Chenoweth.  What a blessing this song.  It covers who God is in each book of the Bible.  So many stuck out but today he is my Strength and My Shield.  Below are two videos with the song.  The first is a smaller group and the second has the entire choir.  I pray that this will bless you.  I hope you will share Who He Is to you today.

The video in the clip below is not as good but this is with the full choir...my favorite of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment