Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday! Big Splurge!

Well the Super Bowl came and went!  I ate more tonight than I have in a long time.  We ordered wings from Sauced.  I ate to my hearts content and had some Diet Dr Pepper.  I did overeat.  I did take some Carb Ease Plus and I hope that helped some...thinking I should have taken FiboTrim instead.  FiboTrim is probably a more appropriate choice since I probably ate more fat than I did Carbs.  I finished off the night with some EXCELLENT Chocolate Chip Cookies made by Shana.

I enjoyed the food but at the same time I really look forward to eating better this week.  The food was great but I know I can draw the line better and NOT overeat.  I am ready to work hard this week to make up for the extra calories consumed tonight.  Working out will be key this week!

As for a Superbowl parallel...the Giants were not th ebest team this year but they sure did finish strong.  They had some big failures during the year but they rose to the challenge and played their best at the end....I can do that too!  Join Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment