Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 27

Starting today the blog will change a little.  I won't bore you with everything I eat and take each day.  I will update you on the products I am taking and the new foods or exercise that I find.  If you want more details, let me know.  I will get back to a more detailed summary when I start my NEXT 24 Day Challenge.

Today I am taking the MNS E system.  I also rotating Spark with Advocare Slim.
I spent my workout today lifting weights and did a few short fast runs on the treadmill like I have seen on The Biggest Loser.

Shana and I had Date Night tonight.  We went to The Cheesecake Factory.  You must go try the Skinnylicious Menu, all the plates are under 590 calories.  Shana had the Tuscan Chicken and I had the BBQ Chicken.  With the BBQ Chicken they served a Corn Succotash with Corn, Bell Pepper and Zucchini.  I normally would have picked out the corn and zucchini.  Today I ate the bell peppers and I must say the Corn Succotash was Very Good.  They served 3 chicken breasts, about 3oz each.  I ate two and brought 1 home for lunch on Saturday.  And for the first time ever, we ate at Cheesecake Factory and passed up the Cheesecake!

Oh yeah, we went shopping and I bought new jeans. Down from 38's to 36's.  This is awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment