Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 37 - Enjoy Making Good Decisions!

Having my Birthday the Day before Valentines can make for several days of celebrations.  How do I celebrate?  Mostly by eating!  I had a great dinner last night with Shana and Ethan at the Cheesecake Factory.  I had the Pecan Crusted Catfish with Corn Succotash and my splurge was mashed potatoes.  We had to have cake so the 3 of us split a piece of cheesecake.

I did go off the diet this weekend but between yesterday and today I am already feeling like I am back on track. I also learned yesterday that I can eat a great salad and soup at Corner Bakery.  Shana took me there for my birthday and I really enjoyed the Spinach Salad and Tomato Soup.  In the past, I always chose to eat the sandwich with Bacon and potato chips.  I was so pumped that I enjoyed such a healthy lunch.

I am now 35 and this is going to be the best year yet.  Greater things are yet to come!  Do you want to start making the best decisions for your health?  If I can do it You can too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment