Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 42 - It's a Constant Grind - Gotta Love It!

I have not posted in a few days.  Still feeling great.  I have been alternating the MNS E and MNS 3.  I think the MNS 3 works best for me.  I enjoy a Meal Replacement Shake everyday, SPARK twice a day and I am taking Catalyst, Thermoplus, and Omegaplex.  I Love these products!

Today I really want to eat!  Everything sounds good.  These are the times where I gained my weight.  It is not that I am hungry, I just want to eat.  So tonight I am here blogging instead of eating.

The great thing about the 24 Day Challenge is that I am changing everything for good.  I will say I am still eating a few of my favorite things but my daily diet has changed.  I felt a big difference in my suit today and that felt great. Gotta Keep on Keepin' On!


No comments:

Post a Comment