Saturday, February 11, 2012

Day 34 - Birthday Weekend and Valentine's

Just got back from Cardio Tennis at the PGA Superstore.  I am really enjoying playing tennis again.

Still feeling great and eating really well.  I am learning I like things that are not fried.  Another celebration this weekend as I turn 35 on Monday.  Will need to workout consistently next week.  I did not workout as much this week.  I will say a little extra workout makes a difference.  I don't need to do a major workout or run a marathon but exercise on Wii Fit Plus and walking go a long way.

I would love to meet with you to discuss your goals and desires.  I started my 24 Day Challenge to take charge of my health and to earn extra income for my family.  The products are for people in all stages of life and they are MAKING a HUGE difference in my life.

Call me and I will get you a SPARK and I would love to share my story with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment