Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 1 - Fired Up and Ready to GO!!!

So I weighed in this morning....This last week was brutal as I ate alot of junk.  I probably gained 5 lbs just the past weekend.  So I start this Journey at 202 lbs.  My starting measurements are below for those that care. Below is today's routine.

Woke up at 6:30am
Started with a Fruit Punch Spark and 3 Catalyst
Read Bible and devotion
Completed Melt 1 on the Can You 24 Workout DVD
Added 30 crunches
Time for my Fiber Drink
Breakfast - Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake and 2 Omegaplex
AM Snack - Almonds
Lunch - Lean Beef, Spinach Salad, Organic Tomatoes, Apple
2:30 Mango Strawberry Spark and 3 Catalyst
2:45pm - Almonda
Dinner - Pork Chops, Carrots, Zucchini  Oops I forgot my Omegaplex...I think...
Bedtime - 3 Catalyst and Herbal Cleanse Tablets

Great day!  Drinking plenty of water.  If you need a small snack this evening choose nuts or fruit.  Water is the BEST choice!  Just put in my Transformation Challenge submittal.

By the way, Shana was sick for the last week and did not eat much.  She is doing the eating, Catalyst and Shakes, but with what she just went thru we decided she might wait and do the cleanse in a week or two.  Do what works for you!  Set yourself up for Success!  Stick to the Plan!

Running at 5:15am tomorrow, followed by Can You 24 Workout!

Fired Up and Ready to GO!

Measurements
Chest: 41.5"
Waist:  40.5"
Hips:   40.75"
Right Arm: 14"
Left Arm:  13.5"
Left Thigh: 21.75"
Right Thigh: 21.5"
Left Calf:  15.5"
Right Calf: 15.75"

No comments:

Post a Comment