Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 5 - Things don't always go as planned

Started the Day with a Spark, 3 Catalyst and Probiotic Restore
Did the Shred 1 Workout on the Can You 24 DVD
Had a Berry Meal Replacement Shake, man it was good.  2 Omegaplex and 3 ImmunoGuard
AM Snack - 2 Mandarin Oranges
Lunch - Well this is where my day got out of whack.  I had a lunch meeting scheduled at 12:30.  We were supposed to bring our lunch but I was on the phone all the way to my meeting and so I was unable to stop.  I ended up eating at 2pm.  I stopped at Chipotle and had a burrito bowl with Chicken, Black Beans and Brown Rice.
4pm - Fruit Punch Spark.  Spark mixes best in room temperature water.
6pm - 6oz Sirloin and Grilled Shrimp withGrilled Aspagagus at Outback Steakhouse
Post Dinner - A few Sweet and Salty Nuts and 1 Chocolate Macadamia Nut.
10:30pm - 3 Catalyst
Bedtime - Herbal Cleanse Tablets

No comments:

Post a Comment