Monday, January 28, 2013

Days 17-22

Where does time go?  I am not staying consistent with blogging.  Last time I weighed I was down 12 pounds.  I did go of diet on date night and earlier in the day.  I used my 8 mile run as my excuse why I could do so.

I did switch over to MNS C.  It sure eliminates hunger.  I have no need or desire for the snacks.  But I am staying on program to keep my metabolism up.

Still enjoying the 24 Minute Workouts.  Training for my 1/2 Marathon is going well.  I am really looking forward to it.

I am pumped about the great results I am hearing for the 20+ people we have on the 24 Day Challenge Right now.  Stay tuned as I plan to share success stories over the next week.  If you are ready to take your challenge call me.  469.446.5131

Thanks,

John

No comments:

Post a Comment