Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 3 Log

So I have been following up with friends that started the Challenge last week and I am hearing friends that have lost 5, 6, and 8 lbs in the first 4 days!  Another said they were sleeping better.  So I decided to step on the scale after 2 days....I am already down 5 lbs!  I am going to work to make this the best challenge yet.

Woke up and had 3 Catalyst and a Fruit Punch Spark
Did Core Sculpt Workout on the Can You 24 DVD
Fiber Drink followed by Water
Breakfast - Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake and 2 Omegaplex
AM Snack - Mixed Nuts
Lunch - Chik-Fil-A Grilled Nuggets and a fruit Cup, Water
PM Snack - Spark, 3 Catalyst and 15 minute later more Mixed Nuts
Dinner - Due to busy schedule we met for dinner at Baker Bros Deli.  I'm not a big fan of their salads so I got a Grilled Chicken Wrap on the Spinach Tortilla with rice.  I didn't have the Cheese or Bar-b-q Sauce
I did not have my Omegaplex with me.
Bedtime - Herbal Cleanse Tablets

Had a great time sharing the challenge with friends tonight!  Looking forward to seeing more people join us as we get Lean in 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment