Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 11 MNS Phase

Woke up at 5am - Took 3 Catalyst, O2 Gold, Spark, and a Pro20
Ran 4 miles at an 8:38/mile pace - Great Run.  I feel like I could have run another mile!  Love my O2 Gold
6:45 AM - First MNS C packet
7:20 AM - Orange Cream Meal Replacement Shake - 2 MNS C packets
AM Snack - Banana and Pistachios
11:45 AM - Last MNS C packet
12:15 PM - KIND Nuts and Spices Dark Chocolate Nuts and Sea Salt Protein/Fiber Bar
PM Snack - Holiday Advobar and Fruit Punch Spark
Dinner - Crockpot BBQ Chicken on Corn Tortillas, a few Sun Chips and 2 Omegaplex
Before Bed - 3 Catalyst

I weighed in this morning at 190.8  Down 8 lbs since the beginning of the challenge!  4lbs away from my goal of 60lbs.  The Metabollic Nutritional System is great.  I am using the MNS C, Appetite Control and it was very effective today!

No comments:

Post a Comment