Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 3 Log

Stayed up very late last night watching the Rangers :(, which caused me to miss bootcamp this morning.  I got up and then fell asleep in the living room chair....must go to sleep earlier.
Started the Morning with a Mandarin Orange Spark
30 mins later I had the Fiber Drink
Approximately 45 minutes later I had a Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake and 2 Omegaplex
Mid AM Snack - Banana
Lunch - Busy Day on the nun so I had the NEW Orange Cream Meal Replacement Shake This is a limited time Holiday Product.  I was not sure if I would like it but it was GREAT!
Mid Afternoon Snack - 3 Catalyst and a Citrus Spark, I then had 1/2 of the NEW Gingerbread AdvoBar.  This is another great NEW Holiday Product.  It is a little off the plan but I had to try it.  AWESOME!!! I'll be ordering more of these.
Dinner - Steak, Spinach Salad and Corn followed by 2 Omegaplex
Before Bed I will take the Herbal Cleanse Tablets.
Looking forward to a good run in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment