Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 19, 20, and 21 Update

Well I have been away from the computer quite a bit the last few days.  Here is a quick update.

Day 19
Friday we went to the State Fair of Texas.  We did go off diet but not like we used too.  The desire to eat that much fried food is pretty much gone.  We tried the Fried Red Velvet Cupcake, Fried Grilled Cheese, and the family split a funnel cake.  It was a memorable trip to the State Fair as Big Tex burned down before we got there.  On the positive side we did walk about 4 miles!

Day 20
Woke up and had a Pro 20, O2 Gold, Spark and 3 Catalyst
I then set out for a 5 mile run with the goal to run at a 9-10 minute per mile pace.  I ended up running 6.56 miles in 1:01:27 which equals a 9:21 per mile pace!  I felt great the whole time and I could have kept going.  During the run I had a Rehydrate Gel.  After the run I took my MNS Packets and had another Pro 20 for recovery.
For an AM Snack I had a Holiday Advobar.
Lunch - I had a Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake
Missed my afternoon Spark and Snack but I did have an Ocean Water at Sonic.
Dinner at Eatzi's - I had 3 plain Brisket Tacos on Corn Tortillas
It was a great day!

Day 21
Today was a pretty normal routine.
Breakfast was a Chocolate Mocha Meal Replacement Shake
Lunch was the Spinach Crisp Salad and Tomato Basil Cup at Corner Bakery.
For Dinner Shana made Turkey Chili.  It was great!
Looking forward to finishing the last 3 days strong.  After the Challenge I am starting the Performance Elite Challenge to begin building muscle!

No comments:

Post a Comment