Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 16 and 17 update

Man, these days are flying and I have gotten away from daily blog time!

Tuesday started with a great run and a full day of work, soccer practice, and topped off with a Mixer at the home of Todd and Donna Cash.  I learned to make a Hot Spark Cider!  This will be good this winter.

Here is what I know!  Advocare has products for those that need to lose weight and those that just want to be healthy and feel their best.
Spark has helped me eliminate Soft Drinks from my diet.
Omegaplex provides the Omega 3 fatty acids we DO NOT get in our diets today.
Each of the MNS products do what they say they do.
Top nutrition and total wellness that has changed my life!

It was great to talk with some great folks who are learning to lead others in changing their lives and impacting others.

Today, started with little old me leading boot camp.  BOOM!  Yes that is my head exploding.  If you would have told me that I would e active in attending and occasionally leading a boot camp at 5:30am, I would have said you were CRAZY!  I appreciate Travis Noble and my friends that work hard together!

Today's lunch was a Holiday Advobar and Almonds.
For Dinner, I had a burrito bowl at Chipotle.

Looking forward to a good run tomorrow morning.  Got to take my Pro 20 and O2 Gold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment