Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 14 and 15 Update

Okay so Sunday was a good day.  MNS C continues to have a great impact on my appetite.  We had a celebratory lunch with Ethan as he went forward at Church to profess Jesus as his Savior!  He Chose Blue Goose!  I think we have eaten there 3 times in the last 10 days.  I had my Taco Meal but I did eat a little queso and a few too many chips!

Today I started off with, Catalyst a Mandarin Orange Spark and a PRO 20.
Went to Bootcamp
MNS C and Thermoplus 30 minutes before breakfast
Breakfast - Chocolate Mocha MRS, 2 MNS C Packets
AM Snack - Almonds
Lunch - Kind Chocolate Peanut Almond Snack Bar
PM Snack - 3 Catalyst 15 mins later Fruit Punch Spark and Almonds
Dinner - Chicken Fajitas - Black Beans, Grilled Chicken, Whole Wheat Tortillas

Ready for my O2 Gold PRO 20 and a solid run tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment