Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 7 Log - Sunday

Woke up and had a Mango Strawberry Spark, Probiotic Restore and 3 Catalyst
Breakfast - Orange Cream Meal Replacement Shake and 2 Omegaplex
AM Snack - I took 1/2 a Holiday AdvoBar with me to church and ate it between church and Sunday School.
When I left church I had 1 Thermoplus and 2 LeptiLean, I knew I was about to go off diet.
Lunch at Blue Goose - Again I had my new favorite the Mini Tacos - Steak and Pork....but I also had some chips and queso.  That was off the plan.  But the beauty of the 24 Day Challenge is that we try to stay 90% on plan during the challenge.
PM Snack - Fruit Punch Spark and 3 Catalyst....but I never ate a snack, just realized that.  Guess I wasn't hungry thanks to LeptiLean and a bigger lunch than I should have had.
Dinner - Steak Salad - Steak, Spinach, and Raspberry Vinegarette Dressing. 2 Omegaplex
Bedtime - Herbal Cleanse Tablets

Tomorrow we are back on the Fiber Drink!  Looking forward to bootcamp in the morning.  It's going to be cold!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment