Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6 Log - Saturday

Woke up at 7am and took O2 Gold Advanced and had a Mandarin Orange Spark.  The O2 Gold was in prep for my run.  I also took my Probiotic Restore
7:45am - Pro20 - 3 oz Protein Shot and 3 Catalyst
8:00am - went for a 3 mile run, took just under 30 mins
8:45am - Chocolate Mocha Meal Replacement Shake and 2 Omegaplex
10:45am - Almonds and Water
12:45pm - Lunch - 2 Rice cakes with Natural Peanut Butter and a banana
4:00pm - Citrus Spark and 3 Catalyst
4:45pm - Turkey Chili - Homemade by Shana and some tiny dill pickles
7:15pm - Half of the new Holiday AdvoBar

It was a cool morning when I ran.  Normally I would have been wheezy and would have really felt it in my chest.  I felt great through the whole run.  I really like the combination of O2 Gold and Pro20.


No comments:

Post a Comment