Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day 12 and 13 update

I have been away from the computer the last 2 days so updates did not happen.

Friday started off with Spark and Bootcamp.
The MNS C does reduce appetite but I did lack discipline at dinner.  I ordered a Turkey, Bacon, Ranch Sandwich at Firehouse.  I did get it on Whole Wheat but the Bacon and Ranch were not the best choice.  Oh and I also ordered potato chips.
The thing I love is that this is not a diet.  We stay 90% on the plan and let the great nutritional supplements and the great food make the difference.

Today was a busy day.  Started off with a Chocolate Mocha Meal Replacement Shake.  I did have a Holiday Advobar instead of the sweet treats at Choir camp.  Lunch was natural peanut butter on rice cakes.

Ready to start a new week!

No comments:

Post a Comment