Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 10 Log

Today was the last day of the cleanse.
Woke up and had a Spark with 3 Catalyst
Started early with a 5 mile run at 5:45am
7am - took Probiotic Restore
7:20am - Fiber Drink and 2 Glasses of water
8:15am - Breakfast meeting at Three Squares in Frisco.  I had a fruit plate and 2 over medium eggs
10:30am - Orange
12:30pm - Lunch - Chocolate Meal Replacement Shakeve done
3:00pm - 3 Catalyst, Apple, Almonds, and a Fruit Punch Spark
Dinner was out at the Riders Ballpark.  We tried to be good.  I had a brisket plate with a tiny amount of BBQ Sauce.  I had some pickle slices, potato chips, and water.   I then ate some peanuts and popcorn and a small bowl of ice cream.  All I drank was water but the salt intake was high.  I'm not sure how this will affect my Day 11 weigh in.
11pm - 3 Catalyst, 2 Probiotic Restore
11:15pm - 100 crunches and 100 push ups.  This daily routine of push ups is one of the hardest things I've done.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment