Sunday, July 7, 2013

Let's Do THIS!!!!

The  first 4 times I did the 24 Day Challenge I blogged my way through the challenge.  I documented what I ate and what my workouts were like.  Admittedly, I got tired of blogging all the time, so I have not done it the last time or two.  But I have had a few people comment about seeing someone's food journal and I am looking forward to this challenge so I am excited to bring the journal back.

A big part of this blog is the accountability.  I appreciate those who read it because it keeps me honest and on target.  The fact is I like to eat!  It's a sport to me and I love good food!  BBQ and Fried Chicken are my favorites.  But the 24 Day Challenge got me to start trying other things that I refused to try for many years.  Yesterday, Shana and I rediscovered the Dallas Farmers market and we got a bunch of fresh fruit and vegetables! We will go there regularly now.

So for the last month and a half I have eaten everything I wanted and I have been working to build muscle.  I have been taking the Muscle Gain Shakes in lieu of the meal replacement shakes.  I expect that when I step on the scale Monday morning I will be up quite a few pounds from my last challenge.  I have not stepped on the scale in over a month, so I do not know what to expect.  I do know that I am changing the type of weight that I have.  I am looking forward to eating clean, cleansing and continuing my journey.

My 2013 goal is to get Lean in 2013!  I am focused and ready to have a great challenge!

If you are ready to join us call me at 469.446.5131

No comments:

Post a Comment