Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 12 Log - Halfway Home!

Well, today marks the halfway point of My 24 Day Challenge.  This is a true lifestyle change.  I could go on and on but I am really enjoying how I feel and I know I am already healthier.  I have not taken blood pressure medication in over a week.  I am also very encouraged that I am able to make good choices while eating out.

  • Started the day with Mandarin Orange SPARK and the first Color MNS Packet, 3 Catalyst, and Thermoplus
  • Breakfast - Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake and both White MNS Packets
  • Workout - Ran on treadmill at 5MPH for 20 minutes, worked out Chest and shoulders with free weights and did a bunch of crunches!  
  • Snack - Advocare Double Chocolate Snack Bar
  • 30 minutes before lunch I took the 2nd Color MNS Packet, 3 Catalyst, and Thermoplus
  • Lunch was on the run today.  I stopped by Chipotle and had Tacos - Corn Tortillas, Chicken, Black Beans, and Brown Rice
  • Snack - Fruit Punch SPARK, Mixed Nuts
  • Dinner - went to Chili's with family - Ordered off the Healthy Portions part of the Menu and had Sirloin and Steamed Broccoli, water followed by 2 Omegaplex
I am drinking water constantly and I still do not miss my soda's.  Tomorrow I head to success school and I look forward to learning more and meeting a bunch of great people.  I have your 24 Day Challenge here and I would love to get you started to take back your health.  We have everything you need to get started.  Call me, email me, Facebook me.  Don't wait!  I am glad I got started and I am on my way to losing 50+ pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment