Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 19


  • Woke up and Had a Mandarin Orange Spark, The Gold MNS packet, 3 Catalyst, Thermoplus
  • Breakfast - Chocolate MRS, 2 White MNS packets
  • Snack - Almonds and Pecans, Water
  • 30 minutes before lunch - Yellow MNS Packet
  • Lunch - Roast, turnips(I got tricked, I thought they were potatoes) 2 Omegaplex
  • Snack - Spark Fruit Punch
  • Worked Out at Prestonwood Gym - 3 miles on the eliptical, 100 Crunches.  Followed workout with Mango Strawberry Rehydrate
  • Dinner - Chicken Stir Fry - Chicken, Brown Rice, Carrots, Broccoli, a little bit of egg, and a small amount of olive oil.
Another good day.  I got a little tired this afternoon and I attribute that to staying up too late the last few nights. Sleep is so important and I am realizing more how it affects my production and my health.

If YOU want to LOOK BETTER, FEEL BETTER, or PERFORM BETTER, CALL ME TODAY!
469-446-5131

No comments:

Post a Comment