Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 24 - I've only just begun!

Today is Day 24.  While it is the end of my FIRST 24 Day Challenge it is only the beginning of the change in my health.
  • Woke up and had a Mandarin Orange Spark, 3 Catalyst, Thermoplus and the Yellow MNS Packet
  • Breakfast - Chocolate MRS
  • Snack - Grape Spark
  • 30 mins before lunch I had the second yellow MNS packet, 3 Catalyst, and Thermoplus
  • Lunch - Baked Chicken, Squash and Zucchini, Spinach Salad, Cherry tomato's, egg, fat free raspberry vinigarette, 2 White MNS Packs
  • Snack - Slim - 30 minutes later Almonds
  • Dinner - Barilla Whole Grain Spaghetti, Tomato Sauce, and 2oz of Chicken, 2 Omegaplex
Tomorrow I will continue with Spark, Meal Replacement Shakes, Slim, and MNS E.  I also will continue with Omegaplex and Catalyst.  In April I will do my second 24 Day Challenge and I hope YOU will join me.  If you are ready today I can get you started as Soon as You are READY.

Also tomorrow I will post my results!  The blog will continue so that we can discuss the next phase.  Stick with me!  I appreciate your support and encouragement!

Let's get after it!

No comments:

Post a Comment