Monday, January 9, 2012

DAY 2 - AM LOG

Got up at 5:45am, and just for the record it has been awhile since I have got up that early.  I was ready to get up.
  • First thing I took my 3 Catalyst, had a SPARK (Fruit Punch), and a glass of water
  • 30 mins later I had the Herbal Cleanse Fiber Drink with water and about 4oz of Ocean Spray No Sugar Added Cranberry Juice.  It was great!  Much better than yesterday as it was not as thick.  Followed that with 2 cups of water.
  • For Breakfast I had the Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake(MRS).  It was good but Chocolate is still my favorite.  I also took 2 Omegaplex.
  • AM Snack - 2 small Mandarin Oranges
Shana and I took Ethan to school and went to the gym since it is raining.  Today I discovered the true benefit of SPARK.  I ran 2 miles in 30 minutes.  I have NEVER done that.  It was a GREAT workout and I still have energy.  I am ready to take on the day.  More later....

1 comment: