Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 15 Update


Today Starts the third week of my 24 Day Challenge.  I am feeling great and I am learning that I can make good choices.  A friend and I were talking today and we were commenting that we can feel a difference with 10+ pounds lost.  On my way to losing 50+ pounds.
  • Fruit Punch SPARK, Gold MNS packet, 3 Catalyst, and Thermoplus
  • Breakfast - Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake, 2 White MNS packets and 2 OmegaPlex
  • Snack - Did not eat a snack today while at church
  • Lunch -Had an early lunch, took the other MNS pack 30 minutes prior to lunch.  Then I had a pulled pork sandwich on Multi Grain Sandwich Thins 3 catalyst.
  • Snack - SPARK - Fruit Punch and Double Chocolate Snack Bar
  • Dinner - Chicken Enchilada Soup and 2 Omegaplex
Ready for a great Week.  Call me if you are ready to start the 24 Day Challenge. 469-446-5131

No comments:

Post a Comment