Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 8 Log

Ready to start week 2 of the challenge.  Today was a Sunday and we had a 12:30 soccer game so we ate a late lunch.  Started back on the Fiber drink again.  With a little no sugar added Cranberry juice I am all set.  If you struggle with the fiber drink add more water or try cranberry or orange juice.

  • Probiotic Restore, Catalyst, and Spark(fruit punch)
  • Fiber Drink followed by 2 glasses of water
  • Breakfast - Chocolate MRS
  • Snack - Rice Cake with Natural Peanut Butter, Water
  • Lunch - Went to Cotton Patch.  I had the "Heart Healthy" Grilled Tilapia on a bed of rice and steamed veggies, Water and 2 Omegaplex.  The Plate was smaller than the plate they gave to my 5 yr old and the waitress that delivered the meal was surprised to serve the meal to me
  • Snack - Spark (Mango Strawberry)  Snack was late so I am just going to wait for dinner. Catalyst
  • Dinner - Crock Pot Chicken Tacos in a bowl - Chicken breast, black beans, corn, tomatoes, brown rice, Water, 2 Omegaplex
If you want to know more about the products I am taking I will write a little about each in a few short posts.  I am feeling great and losing weight.



No comments:

Post a Comment