Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 16

Changed a few things up today, not too much, just a little.
  • Started the Morning with a Fruit Punch Spark, Gold MNS 3 Pack, and Water
  • For Breakfast I had a Meal Replacement Bar.  It is chocolate peanut butter and it was very good and very filling.  Had the 2 White MNS 3 Packets, Thermoplus and 3 Catalyst
  • Snack - Chobani Greek Yogurt - Black Cherry
  • 30 Minutes before Lunch  - MNS 3 Packet and 3 Catalyst
  • Lunch - I went to my favorite place, Sauced Wings.  I love that I can diet and eat here.  I ordered 3 Grilled Tenders Dry, asked for the Dry Hickory Rub on the Side and the Sauteed Vegetables(Squash and Zucchini) with no butter.  I had a little of the Homemade Ranch but I had less than half of the small cup.  I usually consume 2 large servings of Ranch.  It was Great!
  • Snack - Fruit Punch Spark
  • Dinner - Chicken Tacos on Corn Tortillas, with a few Tortilla Chips and Water
Attended a GREAT mixer at the home of Todd and Donna Cash.  We had a great turnout and Donna's famous Spark Icee.  Had a great time tonight.  Looking forward to a new day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment