Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 7 Log

Today we finish the first week of the 24 day challenge.  It has been a great week.  I have not craved cokes, chips, and the fried stuff I usually eat.  I have lost 8 LBS!!!!  I had to weigh.  Bottom line is I FEEL GREAT!

Today I may have ventured off the reservation a little bit but not too much.

  • Woke up and had Probiotic Restore, 3 Catalyst and a Fruit Punch SPARK
  • Breakfast - Chocolate MRS 
  • Snack - Banana and water
  • Workout - went to the gym and ran 2 miles and did 100 crunches
  • Lunch - I went to Sauced Wings n More - My favorite restaurant.  I had grilled chicken strips, sauteed squash and zucchini without the butter and oil, and I brought some lettuce and Walden's No Fat Ranch Dressing.  I did take a few bites of the appetizer my family had.  I had a few pieces of Chicken Wing meat with a little ranch.  I also took my Omegaplex. 
  • Snack - SPARK, followed by almonds and water 
  • Dinner - Chicken Tacos with No tortilla, Brown Rice, Omegaplex and water...I did have a few chips.
Overall this was a remarkable week!  I cannot believe the energy I have and the cravings that I have not had.  I have not missed the sodas and the chips and popcorn.  I am eating things that I have resisted for 34 years.  I have found a way I will eat salad, I am making good choices going out to eat.  I am on a diet and I have eaten out at 4 different places this week and I have been able to stay consistent.

If I can do this YOU can too!  If you want to do it PLEASE CALL ME!  I have 6 Challenges with me and I can bring it to you tomorrow!  If you have any questions please let me know.  Take back your health like I am.

JOHN - 469-446-5131

No comments:

Post a Comment