Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 13 Update - Success School

Wow What a Day!  I just got home from Success School in Fort Worth.  Had a great time, learned about new products and heard some great testimonials.  I am having to use my old laptop since I spilled water over my other one but no worries.  Today was a little hectic but here is what I had to eat.
  • Woke up and had a Fruit Punch Spark, the first Color MNS Packet, 3 Catalyst, and Thermoplus
  • Breakfast - Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake and both White MNS Packets
  • Was so busy I forgot to have my morning snack
  • 30 minutes before lunch I took the 2nd Color MNS Packet, 3 Catalyst, and Thermoplus
  • I ate an early Lunch with Ethan at School.  I stopped by the New Twisted Tortilla and ordered a burrito on a Whole Wheat Tortilla with Chicken, Black Beans, Rice, and corn.  They tried to serve it with chips twice and I told them to keep the chips.  To some of you that is not a big deal but to me that is a monumental change.
  • Snack - Fruit Punch SPARK, Advocare Double Chocolate Snack Bar
  • Dinner - on the run on the way to Fort Worth. Stopped at Chik-Fil-A and got a Grilled Chicken Sandwich on the whole wheat bun with a fruit cup and water - followed by 2 Omegaplex
Had a great day looking forward to learning more in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment