Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 4

I love the energy I have in the morning.  I can get up and read my Bible without dozing off.  I even stayed up late last night and still got going at 6am...Being more productive!

  • First thing I had my SPARK and took ProBiotic
  • Breakfast had a Berry MRS, it was good but make sure when you hake the bottle that the white piece on top clicks firmly.  My finger slipped off of it and I was wearing the shake before I got to drink it.
  • Snack - Nuts and a mandarin orange
  • Lunch - Salad with Chicken, Pecans, and Ken's Fat Free Raspberry Pecan Dressing (won't have that again as it has corn syrup in it. Water
  • Snack - SPARK, Catalyst and a banana
  • Dinner - Grilled Chicken, Grilled Squash and Zucchini, Mixed Fruit(Strawberries, Grapes, Bananas)
  • Bedtime Herbal Cleanse Tablets
4 Days down, 20 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment